Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Truth


The truth will set you free....
basically that's all I really have at this point.

Also, upon reading Lindsay Lohan's blogs on her myspace page... www.myspace.com/lindsaylohan...I came across a line where she said "and if we're being completely honest..." and I was like OMG, we are the SAME PERSON. It's FATE!
If you don't know me well enough this will probably seem creepy to you. But I love her.

I just love that she is honest about her life. She owns up to her mistakes, and she recognizes that she has flaws. Maybe it is just the redhead connection, but I completely idolize her. Maybe some of her actions haven't put her in the position of a good role model, but I think her positive attitude and her perseverance towards working through the tough times does. She doesn't care what people think about her because she can't. She is an individual and that is why I love her.

1 comment: