Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Is What I'm Feeling

There are people in this world that you meet who are truly special. These are the people who never get you down, always keep a smile on your face, and never let the good times end. I love these people right now, and I am having so much fun living in this moment. Sometimes I tell myself that I want different things--things that I don't have, but I don't. How could I want anything other than what I have right now? When I truly think about it. I am so happy with where I'm at. I wish I could take all the good people, and all the good times, and put them in a lock box, so I could come back to it whenever I felt it necessary.
I want to be a spring semester junior in college for the rest of my life, and I don't ever want it to end. I'm terrified of senior year, as I think many of my friends are. I just wish I could make it all last.

2 comments:

  1. Boycott growing up with me. (Wow, I never thought I'd be saying that when I was 21 years old)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be pumped for senior year because we'll be living together and livin' it up!!

    <3 Bock

    ReplyDelete