Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rainy Day Women

Every time I'm in a bad mood, the one thing I know that will cheer me up is Seth Cohen. If we're being honest...he is the perfect man. He pretty much has the looks thing down pat, his sense of humor and wit are the best I've ever heard, and his eclectic taste in music, movies and more are right up there with the best of them. My goal in life ever since I first laid my eyes on him, was to meet MY very own, Seth Cohen, (or a boy who desperately values my opinions). I have tried and failed many times. I have found look-a-likes, and boys with the same similar quirkiness, but none that have stuck. I need someone who will stick. I need someone who can appreciate my quirks, because he understands that he has some of his own. I need someone who can support me emotionally, and I need someone who wants to.

I'm going to be honest with you every single time, so don't expect to be fooled by the words that you read. I promise to keep it real, if you promise to keep your mind open.

Can't wait to get to know you, new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment