Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What You Didn't Know

There are aspects of my life that no one really knows about. There are secrets that I keep from friends, and secrets that I keep from family. Some of these secrets overlap, some do not.

I do not accurately know the point of being too open, or being too closed. Sometimes people say I'm too open, but most that truly know me say I'm too closed. And if they don't know that, then they don't really know me.

Some people know a lot about me, and others don't, and for now, that's ok. This is how I like it. I like to surprise some and shock others. If people knew my secrets, they would get too cocky, too ahead of themselves when dealing with me. They might start to think they have a chance at understanding..when really, they don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgsT-klFnXY

No comments:

Post a Comment