Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am a fan of Mysteries

I'm not a fan of fake things, things that pretend to be one thing and end up being something else, but I am a fan of mysteries. I'm a fan of those things that you can reexamine a million times, and never feel like you fully understand. Those things you can't wait to come back to, to spend time with, that take your breath away. I can't keep myself away from these things and these people.

I surprise myself with the way I act sometimes. I've always had this belief that all the things I want in life are all within my reach, mostly because they have been. As a kid I always got exactly what I wanted. I was stubborn and would cry if I didn't get my way, but now, I'm surprised at what I can do to seal the deal sometimes. It rarely ever takes crying, just some good honest perseverance.

And how honest I can make it all seem...because to me it isn't just about getting what I want, it's about conquering the rough times, about sticking with it, about not giving up hope.

And let's be honest, if hope is involved, you know I'm up for the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be the mystery I can not solve. I remain highly intrigued by your story, and will continue to unravel the mystery.

    ReplyDelete