Sunday, April 12, 2009

Current Events

I know you are all curious about what's going on in my life, so here is a random compilation of useless information.

1. Little 500 is coming up soon, and I am getting so pumped for it. I am determined to make it the best Little 500 I've celebrated yet! (shouldn't be too hard)
2. I really just wish it was summer.
3. I really can't wait for camp this year.
4. I want to see the movies 500 Days of Summer,Away We Go and Harry Potter 6 Check out the trailors @ imdb.com
5. I schedule on Monday, and Jenny and I are signing up for tennis, so jacked!
6. Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson (gag) broke up recently! Sorry for Lindsay, :( but lucky for me ;-) haha, jk...well sort of
7. I have made this list of music I need to download, but haven't made much headway on it. Some of the artists include: Sigur Ros, The Flaming Lips, The National, Bob Dylan, The Decemberists, The Ting Tings, Carolina Liar, Angels & Thieves.
8. I am in love with Woodchuck.

This is really all I've got right now. I am also happy to report that I love life. I'm not sure I've ever been happier than I am right now.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Little 500 and FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS is going to be AMAZING!!!
    2. Summer = My 21st Birthday... FINALLY!!!
    3. The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots --- check it out!

    ReplyDelete